What Does it Mean to Invest in Blockchain? (Crypto Q&A)
Someone asked me during this morning’s Crypto Q&A segment of American Institute for Crypto Investors LIVE:
“What does it mean to invest in blockchain?”
95% of cryptocurrency investors can’t answer this question. But 95% of cryptocurrency investors are also degenerate gamblers.
If you want to actually make money cryptocurrency, you need to be able to explain its connection to the blockchain.
Because once you know what it means to buy a cryptocurrency and invest in its underlying protocol (blockchain), it becomes far easier to see its value-drivers and separate it from all the other dummy tokens.
- What is a blockchain?
- What does it mean to invest in blockchain?
- What makes blockchain unique from other investments?
…then this lesson is for you.
I’ll define blockchain, how it works, what it does, and explain how owning cryptocurrency is an investment in that technology in the livestream replay of AICI LIVE below.
I’ll also cover:
- Which asset I prefer more: SingularityNET (AGIX) or Fetch.AI (FET),
- My thoughts on the FedNow digital dollar.
- And an in-depth review of today’s cryptocurrency markets.
You can hear it all in the livestream replay below.
Press play to start learning: