A cryptocurrency without a network is like a Ferrari Testa Rossa without an engine: only good for looking at. We’re not here to buy cryptos just to say we have them, because the people who did that have been wiped...

Comments

Notify of
guest
14 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Miltiadis Samaras
Miltiadis Samaras
2 months ago

Hi Nick, how do you comment on Harmony’s proposal to issue ONE tokens to cover losses from the hack of Horizon bridge. I invested in ONE, as it is included in AICI portfolio. I am a long term investor (5years +). Thank you.

1 month ago

We have to wait & see how things play out. Very welcome.

Howard Platt
Howard Platt
2 months ago

Having a thorough understanding of what creates value is crucial for successful investing. Most won’t do the necessary research to succeed in the crypto market, but lucky for us Nick never seems to stop researching.

Thanks, Nick! I appreciate what you do, especially how you take what you’ve learned and share it with us in a simple easy to understand method. I’m glad you don’t just tell us what to buy. I love knowing why and what makes a project a good investment.

To the moon! 👍
Howard

1 month ago
Reply to  Howard Platt

To the Moon & Beyond!!

Robert Gillenwater
Robert Gillenwater
2 months ago

SWEET, I’M ALL IN ON ADA THANKS NICK

1 month ago

Smart man.

Emmanuel Chioma
Emmanuel Chioma
2 months ago

Thank you for the analysis and explanation, Nick! Very helpful!!

1 month ago

Very welcome

Bryan Frye
Bryan Frye
2 months ago

What is Scamucci #1 cripto he invested 100s of $$ into? That’s my question. Thanks, lmk is Scaramucci even affiliated with AICI??? Again thanks!

1 month ago
Reply to  Bryan Frye

Unknown at the moment.

Justin Tomlinson
Justin Tomlinson
2 months ago

I appreciate the update. My work schedule doesn’t allow me to catch every session. This was a big help and I knowI’m in the right space.

1 month ago

Very welcome

Scarytrue
Scarytrue
1 month ago

I just joined after watching the Scaramucci video. I thought I would learn where he put his $$. Feel let down.

1 month ago
Reply to  Scarytrue

Stay tuned my friend..

You must be a subscriber to view this content. Learn more about AICI Membership here.

Enter your details below.