Pessimists look at the cryptocurrency market right now and see nothing but carnage.

They’re panic-selling and making emotional decisions based on fear.

Not me…

The way I see it, everything is on sale right now.

And what you need to be doing now is investing your money – wisely – with a strategy that gives you the most buying power possible.

You need to know how to find the picks that could bring you the biggest profit potential at their current prices.

Today, I’m going to help you do just that with our weekly crypto watchlist.

Here are the cryptos that have me the most excited this week…

This Week’s Top Picks

Here are this week’s top picks, in case you missed them:

1. Polygon (MATIC)
  2. NEAR Protocol (NEAR)
  3. NuNet (NTX)
  4. Algorand (ALGO)
  5. SingularityNET (AGIX)
  6. SingularityDAO (SDAO)

Don’t forget to use dollar-cost averaging to help you take the emotion of your decisions when you’re investing. We’ll show you how right here.

Until next time,

Nick Black
Chief Crypto Strategist, American Institute for Crypto Investors

Comments

Notify of
guest
10 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
Alain Sanschagrin
Alain Sanschagrin
1 month ago

HI Nick, I’m glad to read from you again, thank for this week pick, i would like to know why you left your live streaming on AWN, and how come i didnt note that you where leaving, is it because you did not spoked about it, or because i missed it. do you expect a return to the lives or you simply have to much to do with your new affectation.
thanks in hadvance

reading from you, once a week is not often enough, i would take more
bye

American Institute for Crypto Investors Research Team
American Institute for Crypto Investors Research Team
1 month ago

I’m still here the name just changed.

S subbaraju
S subbaraju
1 month ago

Please requested sir madam I am from india at tamilnadu Chennai

American Institute for Crypto Investors Research Team
American Institute for Crypto Investors Research Team
1 month ago
Reply to  S subbaraju

Nice

Debra Riem
Debra Riem
1 month ago

What would be some smaller cap altcoins you would be able to determine after this crash are probably not coming back? I know some you have mentioned in recent weeks. I was thinking when you say, consolidate it means to get out of coins that aren’t strong enough to make it during this current crash. TY

American Institute for Crypto Investors Research Team
American Institute for Crypto Investors Research Team
1 month ago
Reply to  Debra Riem

DYOR, the market changes daily and anything can happen.

Michael Henderson
20 days ago

Nick, at the very end of this vid you say GALA is not a buy. Why do you say that? It looks like an excellent buy to me.

Last edited 20 days ago by Michael Henderson
American Institute for Crypto Investors Research Team
American Institute for Crypto Investors Research Team
14 days ago

DYOR

S subbaraju
S subbaraju
11 days ago

Please requested sir madam I am from india at tamilnadu Chennai my name registered by the education communication skills thanks

American Institute for Crypto Investors Research Team